What better time to send a love note to ... your customers?!
Yes! That's right. A Valentine. Just a Valentine. No strings attached! Show your love!
- No special discount coupon.
- No "bounce back" offers ("come back by such-and-such-a-date to save $$$.")
- No "sign up for our Insider's Club."
- No "We want to know what you think about your most recent visit."
- No expectation of them doing anything more for you!
- No obligation.
Just an out-and-out thank you note. A love note for being your customer!
- No matter how they shop with you, in-store, online, or some combination of that.
And match your Valentine to however they connect with you. Post it on Facebook, or Instagram, or TikTok. Send emails. Send text messages. Even snail mail. All the ways you use to connect with them.
- Thank them for their loyalty and their business.
- Tell them you love serving them, and being part of their community.
And make it clear that this Valentine comes from your entire staff!
The key: show them that you care – because we know you do.
And especially now, especially in today's environment, should we really need an excuse like Valentine's Day to share a little love?